January 11th 2011 - Matrin's
- Chef Boyardee Cans Sale 10 for $10 - Coupon $1 off 5 X5 = 30 cans for $25
- Snack Pack Pudding Sale 10 for $10 - Coupon $1 off 4 X 5 = 20 packs for $15
- Tombstone Pizzas Sale 3 for $10
- San Giorgio Pasta Sale 10 for $10
- Rinaldi Pasta Sauce Sale 10 for $10
- Fiber One Yogurt 4pk Sale 2 for $4 Coupon 50 cents off 1 X2 (one doubled)= 8 cups for $2.50
- Lean Cuisine Sale 5 for $10 *mad at myself I forgot my $1 coupon!*
- Giant Brand Fries - Sale 3 for $6 only bought one so $2
- Doughnuts - Reward for Patrick being good - 4 at .59 = $2.36
- Bananas $1.36
- Cantalope (that's how they spelled it!) $2.99
- Oncor Dinners Sale 2 for $5
Bonus card savings - 36.46
Extra Reward Savings - 1.98
Coupons - $11
Doubled Coupons - 50 cents
Total Savings - 49.94
Plus I earned 10 cent off per gallon at their Gas Station
Total Paid - $106.52
That means I cut my bill by a third! And only had a total of 2.36 in "extras". I love their stock up 10 for 10 sale! I also received a coupon for $7 off my next order, 2 Fiber One coupons and a Tombstone coupon I could use all before Saturday and pay practically nothing for 4 pizzas, 2 more yogurts!
Click here to see it!
Rite Aid Shopping Trip - January 6th 2011
- 10 Cans Friskies Cat Food - $4 one dollar in Up rewards
- 2 Can Clam Chowder - $3 one dollar in Up rewards
- Wet Ones Face Wipes - $1.99 one dollar Up reward - $1 off coupon *See coupon section* FREE ITEM!
Walgreens - this one taught me a $1 lesson.
- Finesse Hair Spray - 1.99 *Free after Rebate, see rebate section*
- 2 Soft Soaps - 2/$3 $1 coupon
- *Rain Check on Finish Dishwashing Product*
Total - 4.09 - $1.99 coming back in rebate. My mistake here was in the process of getting the rain check I missed giving the cashier my in paper coupon for the soaps to be 99 cents - that cost me $1.
- New in package - Wooden Curtain Rod was $5.99 but 25% off to make it 4.49, I had 80 cents in credit for items that sold of mine.
Final total $3.92 - PLUS I dropped off items clearing out clutter in the process.
Final Stop - Target and the 90% Christmas Clearance!
- Shirt with Christmas Tree (I am thinking pj) 99 cents!
- Make your own chocolate kit - 49 cents!
- Cream of Celery Soup (for dinner) - 79 cents
- Swiss Miss Coco $1.49 - $2 coupon, so I made money!
- Half Gallon Whole Milk - $2.59
- Advil 20 ct - Free with Coupon from facebook!
- Princess and the Frog Christmas Ornament - 60 cents (Was $6!)
- 2 set napkins - 40 cents
- Fresh Step Cat Litter - $10 each get $5 Gift Card if you buy two, I bought 2!
Total - $25.28 - I saved 5% by using Target card, that's like free tax!, I did get cheated my 5 cent bag credit! $5 gift card to save
January 3rd CVS Trip
I am pretty sure because of this trip, I will have enough laundry detergent to last me all year! Here we go - I broke it into two trips.
- 3 Palmolive Antibacterial Soap - Free after coupon!
- 1 Palmolive Oxy Clean - FREE! (Palmolive Coupons, in Smart Source 1/2)
- 1 Palmolive Ultra - FREE!
- 2 Boost 6pk Drinks - On sale $5.99 - $3 coupon - Paid $5.98 - $2 extra bucks (Smart Source Insert in 1/2 newspaper)
- 5 Wisk Detergents - On sale $5 - $2 coupon for each, $10 in Extra bucks for $25 (Smart Source 1/2)
- 5 Palmolive - FREE after coupons!
- 2 Boost Drinks - on sale $5.99 - $3 coupons - $2 in Extra bucks
- Extra Gum - 3/$2 - $1 in Extra Bucks
5 bottles - 32 loads, that 160 loads. However I don't use a full cap (it's better fro your machine) so I could get - 320 - 400 loads. I am pretty confident I won't need anymore laundry soap.
10 bottles of Palmolive - Still have 5 more coupons so 15 free bottles. I'll be donating at least 10 - 12 of these. I already have a stock pile and i am confident I'll be good for the year.
That's two supplies I won't be needing to buy this year! Wonder how many more I can reach?!