I am a big fan of a site called Viewpoints, in short it's a site about product reviews. We all know how I enjoy trying and reviewing products, well this is one of the ways I am paid to do it! Often times the site will run promos they vary from write a review on this product line enter to win the newest model, write X amount of reviews in these categories and receive this reward and so on.
As of Feb 14th until Feb 23rd writing 10 reviews of 900 characters in the following categories will get you a $10 Amazon gift card. And they really do pay IF you meet all the requirements! I always make sure I do 11 or 12 900 character (I try for 1000 characters) reviews just in case one doesn't count.
- Home & Garden
- Kitchen (Excluding food and beverage)
- Family & Pets
- Health & Beauty
- Computers & Electronics
My tips on writing a good review
- Pick a product you know well, something you love or hate!
- Tell your personal story - why you bought it, did you get a free sample, coupon, did someone recommend it to you.
- Explain how you used it - great idea for toys, how did your kids play with them.
- Tell us why or why you wouldn't recommend it.
- Did it hold up to it's advertising/promises
- If its for kids were the ages appropriate
- Keep it light and fun, don't bog us down with something that sounds like a sales pitch!
- Do your best, write a review you are proud of!